Article 1 (Personal Information Collected and Method of Collection)
Article 2 (Purpose of Use)
The Company shall use the collected Personal Information for the following purposes;
(1) To receive registrations application, consultations, inquiries, etc., as well as to confirm the identity of a User or an Architect or to contact a User or an Architect in various ways, as necessary to operate the Website and the Service.
(2) To conduct procedures, administration and questionnaires related to the provision of the Website and the Service.
(3) To improve and upgrade the Website and the Service, and to develop new services.
(4) For marketing and advertising of the Website and the Service
(5) To research and analyze the usage of the Website and the Service
(6) To optimize and provide the Website and the Service to each individual User and Architect
(7) To provide the Website and the Service safely and to prevent abuse
(8) To respond to inquiries about the Website and the Service
(9) To resolve troubles arising from the Website and the Service
(10) To deliver or display advertisements of the Company or third parties
(11) To create statistical data in a format that does not allow for personal identification
(12) To use for purposes incidental to the purposes described in the preceding items.
Article 3 (Sharing to Third Parties)
The Company will not provide any Personal Information obtained from Users or Architects to any third party, except in the following cases. However, the Company may provide Personal Information to Users or Architects for the purpose of matching, construction companies or contractors in charge of building and construction based on the Design Contracts, or supervisors of such building and construction, to the minimum extent necessary for the use of the Service.
(1) When prior consent has been obtained
(2) When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
(3) Cases in which the Personal Information is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local public body or a person or organization subcontracted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and, obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
(5) When Personal Information is provided in connection with the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons
(6) When required by other laws and regulations.
Article 4 (Sharing to Contractors)
The Company may outsource all or part of the handling of Personal Information to a subcontractor to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use described in Article 2. In this case, the Company shall conduct an evaluation of the contractor and execute a service agreement that imposes the prescribed obligations regarding the handling of Personal Information.
Article 5 (Disclosure, Correction, and Suspension of Use of Personal Information)
Article 6 (Changes)
Article 7 (Contact)
Established: November 30, 2020